Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am going to try to keep this as short as possible but here is my situation. In 2006 we purchased ...
145 1
I had the same problem with them. They reported an account on my CR in February of 2012 stating the...
354 0
DH and I filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2005. The accounts included are listed on each of the three ...
95 0
Thanks rckstrscott and Robert EG! Robert, you have helped so much with your advice. The debt indeed...
137 0
UPDATE!  I received a response from the BBB today regarding my complaint. National Recovery stated:...
542 1
Thanks RobertEG. I did include that fact in my complaint to the FTC that they failed to provide a d...
575 2
UPDATE!  So I sent the DV Letter to National Recovery. They signed for it on 6/8/2012. They also pl...
580 0
Thank you all for the replies. I will be sending out a DV letter Monday and will be watching to see...
367 0
I received a call this morning from a local phone number. When I answered, the woman stated she was...
470 6
Thanks for the advice! I definetly know this account is not mine, so I think I am going to send the...
635 1
Yes Equifax states the OC is Bradford Exchange. When I looked them up online it seems to be some so...
662 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have been working REALLY hard to get my credit back in good standing. I received a copy of my Equ...
678 11
No, this one is with CompuCredit. Luckily, I have an email as well as a hard copy letter from them ...
270 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 664 2
llecs, I took your advice and I emailed the same lady who originally sent me the letter stating the...
278 2
I received the same canned response from them. They also stated they would not respond to any more ...
527 0
WOW! You are on fire today!   I am spending my Friday evening on GW letters and follow-up and ...
343 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 437 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 131 0
If you could please PM me the info for Cap 1 I would greatly appreciate it. I have emailed everyone...
662 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+