Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey All.. It's been a while.....   I have a question... I got my credit score up to 711 which I a...
0 233 1
Well, i closed without a hitch! I have been sooooo busy. Again, thanks everyone for the support and...
0 239 1
Today is the day that I close on my house. I wanted to thank everyone for all of their advice over ...
0 378 3
I was worried too.... I close on FRIDAY!!!!!!! :) You will be fine
0 448 1
I agree... These boards have helped me so much. It helped me not only with mortgage, but credit ove...
0 268 0
What IRS transcripts are we talking about here? They didn't ask me for any transcripts..
0 343 0
Well, after more than a year of prep work I am under contract!!! :) I am set to close on the 16th o...
0 312 4
Well, the inquiry hit my credit report, but it did not change my score... :)
0 451 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 191 0
I got my Pre Approval for my house!!!! Yeah After a year or 2 of waiting and fixing issues, I fina...
0 217 2
stevieswife2011 wrote: wsell when i went to my lender on 04/26/2013 they pulled my score and wh...
0 597 3
Well, I just did a pre approval and the gentlemen did tell me that it will take a hit of just a few...
0 620 5
Quick question.   I have been reading different things regarding mortgages loans hitting your cre...
0 659 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 196 1
I apologize if this is in the forums somewhere, but I can't find it.   I haven't applied for my m...
0 307 3
I. Don't want to compete with anyone! LOL I am just obsessing with myself... LOL
0 268 0
Generally, how many months or years of bank statements are needed? I spoke to a lender and they tol...
0 313 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 486 0
I just got totally lost... lol What is PIF or piffing? What I got from this post is not to have a z...
0 515 3
Okay Thanks... That's kinda what I was thinking. I just didn't know the percentage and the limit o...
0 582 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}