Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
maybe, if they weren't from a reputable site. I have no issues with most of the info posted on myFI...
0 534 0
kobe2012 wrote: Congratulations!! Which Amex did you apply for? Any baddies? Inquiries? Util? I ...
0 1564 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1531 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
thanks!   and my score was very sub-prime very very bad....~581 i think.
0 1622 12
AWESOME!!   Thanks for the advice and info! Thats what's so great about this site. So glad i deci...
0 273 0
So I don't have the best credit, and have be on the track to getting good again. Well, I applied fo...
0 1717 19
Just like the title says.   I tried purchasing the 10 day free trial with the TransUnion extra de...
0 2118 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
yeah, i'm definitely going to call and have a talk with them.   I never was able to do anything, ...
0 476 1
llecs wrote: I'd give myFICO's CSRs a ring tomorrow. There could be many reasons like a fraud a...
0 485 2
hmm...not sure whats going on but i tried purchasing the Score Watch and it lets me enter in my bil...
0 492 4
I'm really interested in purchasing the Score Watch here through myFICO. It's already in my "cart"....
0 494 5
After reading more into it about AMEX in general on here. I think i understand why/how i was able t...
0 2182 0
webhopper wrote:    +1 agree completely. GECRB / CITI / DISCOVER ≈ PHAIL BUT OH WELL AMEX ≈ TO...
0 873 4
Thanks for the good words and advice guys.   Could someone either explain it to more or point me ...
0 894 0
I was very very surprised...I applied for several cards the other night. Just for snitch and giggle...
0 826 0
Forgive me for being ignorant about this as i am a noob when it comes to credit cards. Why is this ...
0 1266 7
Made several calls today for CLI and app recon's:   1. Cap1: CLI request...LOL. They don't do any...
0 998 11
Yeah I told them it was definitely odd for them to not report to any, but they said that's just how ...
0 455 1
Thanks I appreciate the advice. I think I may look into a card at one of the credit unions in town o...
0 461 0
It just sucks because both my wife and i are very fortunate to have great jobs with great salaries, ...
0 473 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}