Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Pulled FICO... TU... CBR (as well as Truecredit & creditcheck all showing TU delinquency). ...
0 513 0
So that I know we are on the same page... If Citi decides to transfer my mortgage account to 10...
0 850 1
For numerous months starting in 2007 the body of my Citifinancial Mortgage statement advised mor...
0 913 3
Thanks for all your help... Question concerned CC accounts... so posted to CC forum... Ap...
0 1110 2
Legitimate question… still awaiting legitimate answer… Quip in subject line... quote in m...
0 1158 5
One more question... Settled past due account's but then filed BK7 on all accounts including ...
0 1256 8
These are the good accounts... paid in full satisfactorily. Now I know NOT to "close" accounts...
0 731 0
Question... Some of my paid off closed accounts are reporting as just closed... showing a -0- b...
0 775 3
Will an authorized user ---family member--- with different street address -be derogatory to eit...
0 900 1
Before I contact naca; do you personally know anything about the company (naca) you provided t...
0 1537 0
Is there any negative reason (what so ever) I should not validate/verify (by requesting last p...
0 841 3
BK7 discharged 12-2005. New CBR just updated.... Appears old BK7 and settled sold accounts are...
0 832 0
Filed BK 2005. Filed on everything on all 3 CBR'S... checked it twice and covered it all...
0 969 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+