Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So... I paid off all of my credit card balances and let them report... then decided to try my luck ...
357 13
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you.  I believe my second Cap 1 has been changed into a Qucksilver, that's the image that is ...
410 1
Thank you for responding!  I'd define "good" as no annual fee, preferably a cash rewards card, and ...
472 3
I rebuilt my credit a couple years ago using a cap1 secured card.  I now have a mortgage, car loan,...
509 5
Reading your last post made me really miss Ohio :(!!  I'm so glad you got everything taken care of!...
201 0
Thank you... I can't see my car being worth less than $6500, but according to KBB it's actually $54...
742 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 763 0
Those were the dealer pulled scores when I bought the car last year. I will be paying my cc accounts...
765 4
I would pay off Chase, Cap 1, Walmart, and PayPal with the tax return, I'd also pay that $23 AE bal...
250 0
Here's the history... in September of 2012, I closed on my home.  At the time, I only had 1 credit ...
840 7
I had an old debt pop up while waiting for a short sale to close... it tanked my score by almost 90...
401 1
I actually purchased my home for 55k... FHA, my loan was for $53,075. I'm on the west coast though....
152 0
Dealer wants me to come in and sign my final contract. Wells Fargo offering me 15.5, does make me fe...
316 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 973 0
I mean right now with the dealer financing is 14.5 percent...
1126 1
just got off the phone with Wells Fargo and they said 15.5 percent but I looked at the sales contrac...
1128 0
Taxes and interest bumpped the price to 10k ish... But what do I do? Wells Fargo doesn't have the lo...
1173 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have never had a car loan before, but the numbers don't seem to add up for me.  It's not necessar...
1248 11
I sent my first payment as a check. All others have been paid online. I have had no issues. I am pai...
729 0
I don't see any lates at all on my credit reports... I literally didn't make a single payment, then ...
425 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+