Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
my chase sapphire reports as "type of loan" to be "flexible spending credit card"   this is the o...
0 953 2
bump????   anyone with a venture and/or ventureone chime in? do the cards report the limits or hi...
0 990 4
i haven't called in yet this morning for the pc but for the call on whether i could pc or not, i us...
0 2034 4
thinking about a pc/newapp for ventureone (no fee!!)   the visa siggy is a npsl so will it report...
0 1033 5
update: called to ask for a CLI and PC.   no on the cli (of course).   but the pc, the supervis...
0 2296 9
for what its worth, card holder initiated capone (certain prime/superprime cards?) is a soft..........
0 1204 1
i have a "big" bank for my main needs but i use psecu as my savings bank, just transfer over a cert...
0 363 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
that's strange.......well, i might make the decision to call capitalone to see if they'll do the pc...
0 2364 10
so anyone else do a pc from capitalone and their aaoa didn't change??? i'm about to call them and r...
0 2403 13
any update for new cards? changes to the old cards?   i'm thinking about my platinum @ 3K (with 5...
0 10383 0
yea, i'm in the same situation. i'm AU for a costco amex, says "member since 2004" but i didn't rea...
0 191 0
i guess i didn't think there would be a problem, anytime i've been abroad for extended periods of t...
0 424 2
BobbyJ wrote: Success!!!! Amex backdated my Amex PR Gold and Zync to 1985.  My credit file is c...
0 769 4
has this still not happened? i guess it wouldn't suprise me if myfico decided to push their own pro...
0 2056 2
yea, i didn't see that other thread, that's great........perhaps we want to make update this one wi...
0 968 1
LilloEsquilo wrote: LS2982 wrote:   The ONLY thing and I mean ONLY thing they are good for ...
0 541 14
Odiseous wrote: android01 wrote: I have to figure out how I'm goin to use this card, becaus...
0 854 1
Hi,   I'm looking to compile a helpful list of banking institutions/organizations/products that o...
0 1143 13
i called them back, different answer.........   i used the phone log to use the same number.........
0 595 0
no, i called the "regular" number i found on the cap1 page (1-800-955-7070).....the person sounded ...
0 610 18

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}