Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I will talk to my LO tomorrow, but thought i would ask here tonight to see if anyone knows the answ...
0 7275 38
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Correct, no cards before these. Ive read to carry like a 30% balance or something so just wanting t...
0 466 1
My husband and I both just got new cards to boost our credit scores. We had not had credit cards in...
0 534 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Ive had success with TU and experian was easy, but not getting anywhere with EQ. I called 404-885-8...
0 12087 141
Happy Friday! I am in the process of removing dispute remarks from my credit and want to say THANK ...
0 521 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
Why does paying a collection lower the score?
0 652 6
Do loan officers require charge off's paid too ?
0 397 1
Well 5 of the 11 are collection accounts..all from like 2005-2006 amounts range from 560 up to $105...
0 398 2
Maybe i am just talking to the wrong people at the CRA's. after some research here, it seems others...
0 417 4
ok, i am in the process of getting pre-approved. I have 11 accounts that have "customer disputes" i...
0 457 7
yes, all those apply. My mom has like 850 CS and is VERY responsible with credit. She has agreed to...
0 722 2
Thank you so much for responding. We do have some open positive trade lines just no credit cards. W...
0 728 4
Hello! So blessed to have found this  board and the wealth of info here. Wondered if you guys could...
0 790 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}