Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know that all credit cards will be getting the chip soon.. It's a new law and all pin pads must ac...
0 574 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just got my new Chase Freedom Card Visa today. It replaced my Mastercard. When I opened it i was ...
0 642 21
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
you still need a payment address for payments from bank accounts.... 
0 2213 0
ok so i know that CITI bank bought bestbuy cards. so i registerted last week and now i cant log on....
0 2291 3
I know i havent been on here for a while but i thought i would all let you know what just happened ...
0 646 6
Just got a new ford tonight. Am i allowed to make payments a head of time? pay two months at a time...
0 853 4
Discover you must wait. Six months. Chase you can request anytime but I would wait at least six mont...
0 427 3
So i have had my discover IT card since 10/2012 and they said my APR will be 3.99% for six months. ...
0 472 7
sccredit wrote: I would reccomend looking at diversifying your creditors.  3/4 of your cards ar...
0 336 0
I am going to wait six months at least and ask for one on my Freedom and one on my CSP
0 352 3
i would close it ASAP!!! BoA denied me on a recon becasue i had FP open. paid it. closed it a month...
0 202 0
My freedom sits at a  low $1500 :/ i wish they can at least increase it to $5k soon...i might trans...
0 356 5
No you can't have had a charge card in the past 12 months
0 568 9
Not even a month but I PC'd it from Zync which has been over a year
0 255 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
i cant apply but if your looking into an amex card and have not had a charge card in the past 12 mo...
0 645 11
What is your profile like? If you can close it do it. Leaving it open can hurt on a recon. But if it...
0 416 0
Just popped up today             
0 363 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 320 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 686 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 26542 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}