Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just got our clear to close. We close tomorrow morning. I'm so excited and have been waiting for t...
0 1089 4
Is it always a SP?  I want to try but can't afford a HP right now.
0 143 2
Our loan officer called on Friday afternoon to say our conditional approval was in. One step closer...
0 1376 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I am finally under contract for a house after being on this site for about 2 or 3 years. Started...
0 1852 18
I'm using Trident. I'm not sure why but I have never really heard much about the loan.  The no PMI ...
0 260 0
I've been on these boards for a few years now. I started out rebuilding and about 2 years ago becam...
0 339 4
To update what has happened with this whole issue, I did a little research and found a number of co...
0 164 0
My SO and I recently applied for a mortgage on 4/16.  We were pre-approved and have been looking at...
0 409 4
I was wondering if the income eligibility is based on current pay stubs or prior years tax return? ...
0 243 2
Did you ever get an answer to this from the Lender?  I have a similar question.  Wondering if the i...
0 140 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm considering applying but want to have an idea of what they are looking for in terms of scores. ...
0 2739 13
I believe Wells Fargo goes down to a 600.  I've not heard great things about them though, but maybe...
0 10690 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1125 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If you just hit the request an CLI button on the website, is it a HP or SP?  Also, where can I find...
0 763 0
Ok, then I guess I was wrong.  Poor Jeff, the CSR I was chatting with lol.  If I want to request a ...
0 13442 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I received my Capital One card and was enrolled in the Credit Steps program last October.  As I und...
0 13499 34
Some lenders, Wells Fargo is the one that comes to mind, will go down to a 600 credit score, so I d...
0 3080 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 602 1
After seeing your post, I reworked my numbers with the child support included, and am pretty sure t...
0 2122 2
I just read the provisions under the "Other Income" guidlines.  It says it has to be verifyable and...
0 2185 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}