Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi and congratulations!  You could maybe set-up "direct deposit" from one of your bank accounts to ...
0 495 2
Wow!  Sorry to hear about your experience.  It's ironic that they are so flexible with every lendin...
0 1050 1
Hi, I'm curious to know if Santander eventually replied or if your lates were deleted.  Would you m...
0 331 1
Hi, can you add me to the list as well:-)  My most recent negative account information from 3.5 yea...
0 314 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi Mission, There are two types of transcripts that can be pulled with the 4506, a return transcrip...
0 3894 22
Hi, I'm using an FHA loan for a mortgage over $300k and I was consistently told that my mid score s...
0 487 0
My understanding of this using your front/back end ratios below is that your mortgage payment would...
0 941 2
Congrats TxNurse!  You might be the first closing in our thread this month:-).  It looks like your ...
0 1811 8
Hang in there, I bet you're MB will support you and provide some good advice.  I would definitely s...
0 1399 3
FWIW I had a collection show up on Experian 5 days before I applied. It lowered my FAKO score by 49 ...
0 1440 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2968 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Purchase Price:  $325k Property: SFH - 3600 sq ft - short sale Submitted Offer on: 9/7/12 Signe...
0 3086 54
Each lender might have a different process for this but I can say I know our lender pulled a return...
0 640 0
I was told by my mortgage broker that I cleared automated and received an approval through DU howev...
0 699 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 627 0
Have you attempted to negotiate with the seller to obtain a 10 or 14 day period to provide earnest ...
0 522 0
Yes, I will be applying soon.  Our contract was accepted by the sellers, but we're waiting on short...
0 478 0
Hi, does anyone know if mortgage companies are requesting return transcripts or if they are request...
0 503 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi, before I closed my account with them last month they would place me on hold and come back to th...
0 291 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Cash Rewards Visa - $8,000 NavCheck - $5000 Pulled Equifax - FICO 656 30 day delinquency on inst...
0 673 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}