Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
UPDATE: I have heard back from the lady at Citi Executive Review and I got approved for $600! It's ...
0 805 0
UPDATE: I have received my credit line. It is $4,500!!!! OMG! LOL I wasn't expecting that much!
0 908 2
I just got back and was able to get the letter. It was for 150 reward dollars.
0 917 3
I'll have to check back on the letter but I think it's the standard intro offer.
0 1833 2
Well at the time that I opened it (12/2009), Chase had this card called the Chase +1 Student Card. ...
0 1918 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello everybody, I'd just like to let everyone know that I got instantly approved for the Blue Cash...
0 2036 17
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just recently got denied for an AT&T savings & rewards card from them, but for the past few month...
0 1220 0
I would actually gain CL because I am getting the CL with the preferred and stacking the regular sa...
0 558 2
If it matters, the balances on all these CCs are extremely low compared to each CL. No bad marks, n...
0 577 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So here's the situation, I currently have 4 CCs and 2 active auto loans. 3 cards are from Chase, 1 ...
0 589 12
UPDATE: I decided to pull the trigger and got instantly approved for $5,000! I guess the Sapphire is...
0 385 1
UPDATE: I purchased both fico scores and they are EQ: 688 TU: 714 But my credit cards and auto loans...
0 439 1
Hello forum I'm back with another question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I've been lookin...
0 482 6
That's exactly what I do. After 2 years I already want to swap out for another car. On top of that I...
0 704 0
Just got my updated scores. My new FICO scores are TU: 771, EQ: 714 and EX 775 (Credit Sesame) I ...
0 2760 1
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I just finished doing an app for the Discover More and unfortunat...
0 522 3
Yes. The AU account was just opened this month and will report soon. This will certainly lower my AA...
0 550 1
So it seems that my Credit is up to par for a Discover More other than the 7 INQs on EQ. For approva...
0 563 3
I remember a few months ago I received quite a few letters in the mail constantly for a Discover Stu...
0 574 5
What am I supposed to tell them if I do end up having to recon?
0 887 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}