Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
hilton points have been significantly devalued over the last several years, so I wouldn't focus on ...
195 1
One thing that throws people off is they compare total credit limits to annual income. This isn't t...
412 1
Just remember that each offer also has a unique minimum spend. Some people may not be able to meet ...
139 0
1. "Prime" is really a term used in classifying borrowers, not lenders. Many banks issue products t...
528 1
longtimelurker wrote: ... Getting 1.5-2.5 cpp isn't all that great with the limited categories ...
303 1
I have both a hyatt card and csp. I only use the hyatt card for hyatt stays. The free night offsets...
250 3
What is the value of a TU FICO in this context? Unless you are applying for a mortgage and timing u...
201 0
With low spenders (which OP claims to be in this and other thread), putting spend in multiple compe...
291 6
I've gotten auto clis from Chase, usaa, wells fargo in addition to those listed.
833 0
Paid or unpaid? I was approved for zync, surpass and Costco te with an old paid collection and the a...
1155 0
I think the best value at that level will be either southwest (should cover once way wanna get away ...
288 3
Just to confuse the issue further, having an aa card isn't the best way to redeem points for aa dome...
413 0
My fee posted in the middle of my 13th month. But I wouldn't worry. If you call to downgrade and ha...
365 0
There is no universal answer to this question. It depends on two principal factors: where do you sp...
797 0
Mine posted a day after first statement cut, same day the points from spend appeared
495 2
This sort of scattershot approach may be feasible for those with higher incomes, but for many of us...
312 1
Citi is not Amex. Citi's lending model is geared more towards interest from long term debt than fro...
311 0
I'm a bit confused. The OP's signature includes "CSP 25k" and Barclay Arrival 35k. If "CSP" is the ...
466 3
Lucky at "one mile at a time" has a good summary article, but it is part of the "boarding area" blo...
236 3
09Lexie wrote: As usual, excellent thread!  Thank you all for getting to the meat and potatoes ...
573 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+