Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
BofA did this to me, as well.   I app'd on 9/3/13, they pulled TU. Received the card on the 9th a...
0 358 0
Very nice spree, congratulations!   My 2 cents: No last app, go to the garden. :)   Congrats ag...
0 516 0
masscredit wrote: So, a person like myself with a BK from 2/2010 and a few tax liens (ok, 5) wi...
0 827 1
Contact the Sallie Mae Customer Advocate (Google will get you the contact info) and speak to one of...
0 162 0
This looks like a good option. Remember the balances should be under 30%, not exactly at 30%. :)
0 255 1
How much will still be on your Citi card in 7 months? If your util on that card will be down below ...
0 504 1
Please be careful of settling accounts for less than you owe. Credit card companies have a habit of...
0 446 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 353 3
I was rebucketed last year when the age of my credit report (ie. the age of my oldest account being...
0 858 1
Hi all,   I received a pre-approval in the mail from BofA a few weeks ago for the BofA Cash Rewar...
0 278 3
If this was an alert you received through Score Watch then it would also show you what the current ...
0 142 1
Both pulled TU for me for initial applications on 9/3/13. I live in NY.
0 183 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 507 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 267 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 219 1
Good luck! You should hear from one of his representatives either today or tomorrow if my experienc...
0 339 0
It looks like they check your credit and compare it to the approval criteria for their cards in eac...
0 2588 0
I haven't noticed this on my Walmart card. Odd...
0 394 1
Way to go!   You weren't the only one who was restless last night--I app'd for BoA, too, and was ...
0 878 2
The security questions aren't always the best--my partner's a Jr. and had some of his father's (Sr....
0 135 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+