Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Let's not forget that working to boost your score could help you nab a lower-APR card that you coul...
0 268 0
Walmart, 9/2012, $1000 - $1200 - $2000 Amazon, 9/2012, $800 - $1000 - $1300 Lowe's, 9/2012, $500 ...
0 486 3
toi34 wrote: I have been trying the shopping cart trick for a few months...it has NEVER worked ...
0 650 1
I agree with working on the medical collections if they're paid off. I had one medical collection o...
0 411 2
Got a "pre-selected" offer in the mail from BofA for their 1-2-3 but wasn't certain it meant I was ...
0 462 2
Usually right after the statement for the account generates.
0 288 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 311 1
That doesn't sound right to me, but I'm no expert. I believe that if you truly settled the account ...
0 565 0
Your profile is similar to mine (based on the information you provided) last September when I app'd...
0 747 3
Definitely a possibility, but no guarantees--your credit report also plays a factor in CLIs.   Go...
0 2119 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 240 0
Congratulations on your great success lately! I'll jump on the bandwagon and suggest that you garde...
0 115 0
Yeah, I did 4 in a day last September. Had to call in to verify who I was after the 2nd approval an...
0 739 2
While the Visa is still listed on their site I don't think it's offered any longer. :( I think it's...
0 701 7
I would also suggest calling Amazon to let them know the payment will be forthcoming--they may not ...
0 1679 9
cazz wrote:   Yes i get them from myfico but my most recent transunion and experian were a len...
0 166 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
A couple of things:   1. The collection agency is probably acting on behalf of the Physicians and...
0 4857 14
Where are you getting your scores from?   If you purchased all of your scores from myFICO, only t...
0 215 2
guiness56 wrote: dcultravillain wrote: Thanks a bunch! but what's a dv?  DV = Debt Vali...
0 248 0
FWIW, It's listed under the Credit Options drop-down on the new Discover homepage--not sure where it...
0 540 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+