Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Got a Fico alert yesterday that my score jumped from 682 to 701, but there were no changes to my rep...
0 137 2
Reduce your balances to 10% total utilization. Let those inquiries fall off. Don't apply for a...
0 173 0
Couldn't resist.  I tried the love button online with Discover.  Asked for an $1,800 increase to ta...
0 456 1
azguy13 wrote: Let us know what they say when you call for the SP CLI. I am a new Discover cust...
0 461 7
Well, I got the Fico alert that my balance changed but it didn't result in a score change....dang. ...
0 313 2
Hmmm, just pulled my TU free annual report and I see that Discover did do a soft pull on TU on 3/31...
0 613 2
Hmmm is this on the IT card also?    April is when my initial 14mos of 0% interest is ending, won...
0 222 0
IamB2 wrote:   "Hey others being approved for XYZ card with scores even lower than mine... So ...
0 400 5
My TU Fico on my last Discover IT statement was 638.    This month it jumped to 694!        Su...
0 455 7
Thank you everyone. I think I'll wait until the end of the month when balances reported on Discover ...
0 757 0
I opened my IT card February 2013 and was given a $3,000 limit.   I got an auto-CLI via email (ha...
0 983 7
baller4life wrote: I received a letter that they will be deleting their account from my credit ...
0 346 1
Glad to hear there is some success with them. I need to DV them as they just popped up on all 3 rep...
0 342 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
myjourney wrote: awdsmama wrote: myjourney wrote: I'm checking in  Congrats to all w...
0 139 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
myjourney wrote: I'm checking in  Congrats to all who satyed strong  Welcome to all new mem...
0 126 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 621 2
9CLINE wrote: Congrats,,, seems like they give them about every 3 mths now..at least I have bee...
0 139 2
I'd love that ACS info too if anyone can send it to me thank you!
0 3656 0
BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote: Feel the love. Nice eh?   Say, if you don't mind me asking, what ...
0 645 4
Oops I've been away for a few months didn't realize the separate board for CLI's -- thank you to wh...
0 2239 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+