Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Phew!   Thanks for the quick and complete answer!
0 302 0
I was approved for Victoria's Secret Angel card. Their huge sale started today so I went to the sto...
0 364 4
I got this link from another thread from in General Topics. Here's a list of CUs that are open to a...
0 736 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you for all the replies! And, of course, please accept my humblest apology for miscategorizin...
0 313 0
Is there a definitive list of CUs with easy-to-meet qualifications to become a member?    You may...
0 637 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Are there smaller or lesser known credit card companies or CUs out there that you've got your eye o...
0 1271 18
And how would that be?   Seeing that I don't have much experience with what a  Flexible Spending ...
0 164 1
I have a BofA signature visa and I want to know if it's now behaving like any other visa and less l...
0 181 3
I was approved for J. Crew about a month ago and I hit the button a few days later for a little CLI...
0 452 9
Does AMEX FR charge card holders as they do credit card holders?    
0 338 2
Is it being suggested that credit card companies don't show patterns like weight of inquiries in th...
0 859 4
A valid question is how many inquiries are considered too much and by whom.
0 1004 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've read that some credit card companies are more inquiry sensitive than others. Which are notably ...
0 1921 38
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 288 1
I want to app for a couple of cards: AMEX PRG, Banana Republic and Marriot. Yes, the right thing to...
0 322 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Is the exp score from myFico the same as the one that American Express uses?
0 597 11
What's this? A dissenting voice?   Hmmmm.... Seems to big a broad score range between needing exc...
0 370 7
Thank you for all your replies. I understand that there's no definitive answer. I'll keep reading a...
0 426 0
Regardless of mass marketing, history, distant past and all...   What is the trend seen today tha...
0 714 4
I wasn't indicating that they offer subprime. All I want to know is what the consensus is -from the...
0 750 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}