Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have been using the CLI button for the past 6  months looking for a CLI and each time was denied ...
220 9
TatorTodd wrote: Though WF is trying to become more credit card friendly, be aware you can only...
240 2
I have not applied as of yet.  I've heard there's another version of the card potentially coming ou...
442 0
https://mrm.wellsfargobank.com/getpropel/?mplx=6878-37455-3408-43#index.php?&_suid=1399388044266045...
499 2
Hot off the presses:   http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-dillard-announce-credit-12300081...
590 6
Sounds like they "puppy dogged" you, or put you out on an extended test drive. You should be able t...
1038 0
vbozzo1 wrote: Hi, It sounds like this would not constitute a completed sale until you return t...
1107 4
The bank can do as many inquiries as they deem nessessary to render a decision on your application....
599 2
juggalo9er wrote: if i app for sallie mae and they deny me can i recon and  ask for some of my ...
293 0
I currently have 2 accounts with Barclays with a total credit limit of $9000   I have the Rewards...
376 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 173 1
Thank you, I am not in a hurry per say, just trying to formulate a long term strategy at this point...
246 2
12njoy wrote: Hammer23 wrote: Congrats on your Wells Fargo approval. For me they have been ...
122 1
Congrats on your Chase approval. Chase was kind enough to pardon me for my past CO with them as wel...
64 1
Hello My Fico ers,    Below is my current portfolio of cards I have been seeing recently when I a...
269 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
NikoD wrote: I've been looking through old threads for good cash back cards. I know there are l...
970 16
Congrats on your Wells Fargo approval. For me they have been my most steady grantor of CLIs. The ca...
135 3
Congrats!   I was able to get my Lowes account from $1750 to $5000!
111 1
Hammer23 wrote: I wanted to clarify that I am not disappointed with the approval. I was a confu...
84 0
Cap One, or PNC would proably approve you with the equity in the unit. If your mortgage is joint mo...
301 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+