Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Some lenders love interest, but others dislike them. Amex (and to a similar extent Chase) don't like...
0 174 0
100k offers are sent to people who fit certain criteria, as Amex wants to target that market segment...
0 378 0
They don't "make" you. They simply offer you the card if you spend about $200k+ on a Platinum yearly...
0 409 1
Other people have summed it up quite well in that it has to do with having an established internal r...
0 425 3
I received several, but this is years ago before the GFC. Things were quite different then, and cred...
0 601 0
Chase has been pretty good to me, but I think having a thick file, heavy usage, high income (and cor...
0 226 0
For some reason I can't edit posts or quote anymore... I forgot to add that dining at any restaurant...
0 267 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 276 1
At this point I don't think you'll be able to avoid balancing chasing. As soon as you start to pay d...
0 846 2
It's definitely possible. On average I'll swipe my cards ~100 times per month, and as much as 300-40...
0 801 1
For some reason the quote button isn't working for me, and I can't create separate paragraphs either...
0 294 1
Something else that people might not have considered: assigning CLs isn't just about risk and income...
0 314 3
UA Select: 3x on UA purchases, 2x on gas, dining, groceries, home improvement stores and other *A ai...
0 625 0
It varies from issuer to issuer, and in some cases instead of ease of approval, co-branded cards ten...
0 241 0
I use my UA Club card for UA flights, and my CSP for everything else.
0 298 0
On a slightly related topic... Open, Lexie and anyone else: If you were to have gotten the 100k Amex...
0 457 7
When I think of premium cards, I think of benefit-heavy cards with AFs around the $400 range (or hig...
0 264 1
The lifetime diamond status was a complete mistake, but it was honoured on a case-by-case basis. It ...
0 496 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
The ones I've come across:   Amex Platinum - 100k MR, 3k spend in 3 months Amex PRG - 75k MR, 1k...
0 928 12
newUser0 wrote: What is RCR means? You hae gold status with United? Any ways to get status card...
0 601 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}