Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Got my Discover card today!   They included my Experian Fico at 765.  Experian is/was my best rep...
0 63 0
efranklin23 wrote: NICE app spree!! Do you still have the NavCheck from NFCU? Yup...I consi...
0 68 1
I've had the Navy Fed Visa and Navcheck for 1 year 7 months.  The Mastercard for 11.5 months.
0 69 0
I just asked to refinance my vehicle. They gave me 1.74, reduced to 1.24 for agreeing to open a chec...
0 874 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Closed on my house last Tuesday.  Lender FICO scores are in my signature.  Aside from my mortgage p...
0 1136 22
Hello All,   I've done quite a bit of searching, but didn't find a whole lot on this subject.  I ...
0 244 2
I tried searching, but I didn't see a whole lot.  I'm guessing that's because we don't really know,...
0 277 2
Well then....   I clearly did not realize that was frowned upon in this establishment.   Let me...
0 474 6
So I've slowly worked myself from a 580 starting point more than 2 years ago to ~700 on all 3 burea...
0 305 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I've been using the Experian Dispute process for quite a while to see soft pulls.  They don't sh...
0 530 13
Hey All,   We are closing on our first house at the end of the month and shortly after closing I'...
0 113 1
First - This community is fantastic.  I started lurking here in the fall of 2011.  I registered in ...
0 294 3
Thanks.  A lot of good info.  We only discovered the home was a short sale after making the 45 minu...
0 305 1
Fantastic....As a followup, I have no real experience with short sales.  I understand the risk and ...
0 338 3
My wife and I are considering making an offer on a short sale in our area (Northwest Florida).  I'm...
0 373 5
Is there a period of time that I should be totally inquiry free before apping for a mortgage?  My c...
0 235 2
Deleted in less than 48 hrs after BBB complaint.  I would recommend anybody with Jeff Capital probl...
0 37 0
Hello All,   Looking for a final bit of advice.  It's been a long road, but after starting with 1...
0 128 2
Shane (or anybody that can help),   Can you tell me how my annual income is calculated with regar...
0 343 1
Hello All -    I paid off Jefferson Capital in Jan of 2012 during my rebuilding process.  At that...
0 103 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+