Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Charge Card AFs are refunded on pro-rated basis.  That text being cited in this thread is referring...
0 1815 2
Sounds like the OP has not had a relationship with AMEX before and therefore has not has his member...
0 1523 0
The airline fee refund on Amex plat is actually useful. Basically any incidentals charged by airline...
0 3593 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Charge cards are the primary cards with AFs. Some of their revolvers have AFs but I think the benefi...
0 3617 23
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2197 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
slap_happy wrote: Crashem wrote: slap_happy wrote: hey guys, long story short, I apped ...
0 694 1
Look for card:   1) No FT fees 2) EMV chip for Europe is nice   CSP is good as you get extra p...
0 485 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
slap_happy wrote: hey guys, long story short, I apped for US Bank Cash+ got declined, called th...
0 725 4
Gatortrout wrote:   All  of my cards serve a purpose (except my Capital One, but oldest acco...
0 860 2
Duncanrr wrote: Crashem wrote: Anything in metal...   Because it is metal.DUUHH       ...
0 880 0
I would recommend you go on a little mini spree:   1) Get a 1.5 or 2% cash back card.  Look at Fi...
0 438 2
Anything in metal...   Because it is metal.DUUHH       JJ.  I'm on rewards structure being th...
0 796 2
espnjunkie wrote: Tough call between my Amex charge card and my Merrill+    So far I'd highly...
0 801 6
The auto payments feature with most banks can be tricky.  It might look at what is due on one day a...
0 468 2
Credit-hoarder wrote: OP is asking is the Costco AMEX the same as Macy's AMEX, Bloomingdales's ...
0 661 0
ltspongebob wrote: Normally I would agree with you, however i decided that I wanted a Target Red...
0 591 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am unclear what you mean by co-branded or why that is relevant.  However, it does seem that Costc...
0 729 10
Points are more hassle to redeem than cash back.  However, points are worth at least 1 penny and po...
0 164 0
OP,   You might want to app in 2013 to see if you can lock in that member year on the off chance ...
0 920 0
MoreRewards wrote: I think my pro is decent but I'm no expert. I got the $200 bump last month & ...
0 294 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}