Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats btw. Wait till jan for Amex. You get max backdating that way.
0 857 6
drkaje wrote: Citi might be good for Recon.   Don't get carried away. Remember, inquiries han...
0 862 7
Wouldn't bother with Amex recon as it usually requires another pull.
0 894 0
Btw, the op seems extremely sophisticated in his understanding of credit and probably as he said is ...
0 271 5
Cahiatt, if your member date is 93 or 91, any new cards will show opened in that same year so you wo...
0 485 6
So strange, credit pull databases shows them as experian puller. Do you have experian frozen? Do you...
0 592 2
I can confirm orchard does not report as secured. Not sure about cap one. Rocky, are you building cr...
0 304 0
compassion101 wrote: Does debt to income affect your score at all? I'm thinking there is no pla...
0 342 1
If in earlt rebuilding mode any card is good including your restricted card.
0 1239 3
I had no problems funding account. There are some limitations on deposits for new members. I think I...
0 439 3
I think Penfed plat rewards is better for groceries than Amex Costco. In any card, I like plat rewar...
0 568 1
I wished I had apped for pres. Plus before they stopped taking apps. Getting elite qualifying miles ...
0 1505 1
BigDaddy18 wrote: Which Platinum exactly is the gas card?  There are two that are very simular ...
0 441 9
Yeah call for limit. Remember 61 days for first cli. Then you can thank me :)
0 558 1
Nah. Pretty common. Go google search Amex application status and check.
0 603 0
Yeah, regular credit card like blue. Personally, recommend bce/bcp or Starwood. should have nice sig...
0 637 5
If like others with problem, your equifax is updating but ex nd tu not. Call them or request cli to ...
0 260 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
You should get Amex revolver. Their cli policy is among the best. 3x in 61 days. 3x 6 months after. ...
0 869 12
I wouldnt just freeze but get report and situate inaccurate info.
0 567 0
YZ219 wrote: fyi-they pulled my EX..not EQ You sure Penfed pulled experian? Never heard of t...
0 1046 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+