Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Still recommend waiting till Jan to maximize backdating.  Real close to Jan already.
0 428 4
MoreRewards wrote: It's just a lame Platinum MC I got this April with a $300 limit that increase...
0 680 0
Not sure on the previous advice.   In any case, how many cards do you want to carry?  That will i...
0 500 0
myjourney wrote: 5underparnv wrote: Yes FICO scores. Have BofA cash rewards, Citi diamond pr...
0 509 1
Tell us about the cards you have right now.  I am especially interested in the Cap One card you hav...
0 715 0
Haven't done the comparison, but, as FYI, AMEX charge cards are the ones with the best protections....
0 345 0
Apply for what you want. No harm if rejected as existing amex customers dont get inquiry. As for app...
0 650 2
If the goal is to maximize FICO, immediate goal is to get every card to below 80% util.  Someone ha...
0 142 0
Sorry.  What was actual status on debt on credit report?  Was it still just reported by Chase or we...
0 696 8
If you are talking about co-signing for a secured credit card, the other person without any credit ...
0 445 2
woah_amie wrote: What exactly is EO...? Sorry, new to the CC game, haha. And what exactly do y...
0 81 0
woah_amie wrote: Got a pre-approval letter from CreditOne Bank for a CL of $1.5K.   I'm tryin...
0 446 4
goodscores wrote: Greetings Team myFico,   So I was just approved for the 61day 3x CLI on my ...
0 212 2
radiomando wrote: the card states member since.  not continual member since, nor member continu...
0 145 4
3 cards   Palladium CSP INK Plus   I find it amusing that most of my Chase cards don't report...
0 302 3
If you had waited to 1 year mark on first cards, your app spree would have gone better.  Personally...
0 237 0
Pat94108 wrote: I wonder what they mean by continuous membership. I know what continuous member...
0 162 1
bribro wrote: Crashem wrote: Hey bribo, A little off topic, but what card is that Mercede...
0 319 8
longtimelurker wrote: I was just questioning "deserve", which to me suggests that something goo...
0 179 3
radiomando wrote: i thought about it long and hard and realized it was in fact 1988 that i join...
0 189 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+