Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
longtimelurker wrote: Crashem wrote: Sorry did I just get impression that OP made up member ...
0 203 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
KirkL wrote: " I would point out that this has already occurred as Amex has clamped down on acm...
0 241 4
09Lexie wrote: @Crashem Are you referring to 1990 to 1988? Yes.  And the fact OP didn't re...
0 249 1
OP, What cards and limits did you have reporting before this spree?
0 507 6
Hey bribo, A little off topic, but what card is that Mercedes Benz financial? The Amex one?
0 562 13
Sorry did I just get impression that OP made up member date and just got lucky in fooling Amex as it...
0 267 24
I'm not sure why anyone would think OP would have hard time getting card given that he is rocking a ...
0 235 1
Not sure when the 6 month deadline for credit issuers to implement the householdish income thing is...
0 257 8
The under 21 can not use household income to help keep the "protections" for students intact as the...
0 305 1
Pre screens also come from credit issuer asking credit bureau for anyone with a certain profile to b...
0 170 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
MTSN wrote: So I spent some more time on the phone with the CU about the LOC, and they said tha...
0 371 1
OP, Do these roofers take credit card? Or are you thinking of doing cash advance or something lik...
0 192 0
Everyone giving great advice.  Don't worry about applying if you score is higher enough.  It is lik...
0 514 3
09Lexie wrote: It was done yesterday. *****Fidelity Amex: 1-866-865-7842 (Credit Analyst) ...
0 171 1
OP,   Any reason the EQ score is so much lower than EX aside from different scoring models?   A...
0 471 2
Can someone update the BACKDOOR NUMBERS STICKY with 1-866-865-7842 for FIA Credit Analyst?  This nu...
0 185 0
MontegoMack wrote: The short story is that it was closed because a payment didn't clear. I had ...
0 579 3
OP,   Sorry if I missed this, but how long for you to pay off?  Also, anticipate any possible cre...
0 210 3
Could you give me more details on what went wrong?  Not sure why you would be blacklisted if they c...
0 602 5
OP, Still think worthwhile for you to wait till sapphire reports and then contact cap one EO and ...
0 295 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}