Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just an update - they did a CLI to $3,500 for the balance tranfer!
0 1945 1
Unfortunately I found a Citi number for banking and they transferred me to credit executive relation...
0 5095 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I called CITI after being denied because I figured I already had a HP. I requested a manager 3 time...
0 5341 13
StartingOver10 wrote: Vizon, if you need a lender that will do a non-occupant co-borrower for y...
0 565 1
They are two different things. http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/documents/huddoc?id=4155-1_4_secA.pdf
0 643 1
JM-AM wrote: vizon wrote: StartingOver10 wrote: 1) Yes, you can have a non-occupant co-...
0 650 0
StartingOver10 wrote: 1) Yes, you can have a non-occupant co-borrower for an FHA loan.   2) H...
0 843 2
Lets put it this way, if my dad was financially responsible, he wouldn't have tax liens or bad credi...
0 859 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey guys, I have been living in an apartment that is so expensive and draining, for a comparable ho...
0 981 19
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hmm, mine posted just a few days after I hit my 1k mark and had closed a week prior.
0 2136 2
llecs wrote: vizion, thanks for the time that you were on here. Best wishes going forward.   ...
0 769 5
Kr33ker wrote: You're a web developer so you know, or should know, that only a few people (mayb...
0 834 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Its a new implementation of a curse sensor that has broken.   EDIT: and instead of disabling it.....
0 1113 21
I've been here awhile now. I have really liked working with knowledgeable people regarding credit a...
0 1141 24
Thats 2 approvals in one week and CL with Bank of America!   Scared to see my credit score soon :...
0 586 7
ds3 wrote: Worst thing that ever happened to me with a credit card was a Royal Caribbean Visa (...
0 450 2
I was approved for discover more at $4,000CL   I wanted a $6k line. Anyway to recon this? I calle...
0 359 4
Quick question, last month they reported on the 30th.. its the second and still shows my old CL and...
0 267 2
BACK on topic, this is about a Von Maur credit card not rental vehicles.   I thought Amex was jus...
0 438 3
Was asked if I wanted to open a card recently and found this interesting -   If you ARE NOT 21 yo...
0 1047 27

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}