Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the info guys. Well currently no minimum payments on cards currently have them at 0, only...
429 3
Townhouse i would like to purchase is 220,000, my wife and I are teacher assistants currently making...
492 7
7 new accounts :/ though my tu only took a 9 point hit according to my fico score from walmart today...
242 0
Uncommon, huh??? 90% clicked on this link because walmart gave me my EX fico and they wanted to shar...
112 0
Wow. Guess EX fico aren't that hard to come by these days. Thanks bears and turtles !
115 1
Myjourney, you always make me laugh lol :) good way to look at it though, instead of one inquiry why...
234 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 278 4
Triple pull? Ouch!! Lexie, is it me or don't you think it's cool that now we can get our EX fico fro...
252 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
09Lexie wrote: There have been posts that GE is starting to use EX for apps not just TU. what st...
713 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 832 0
09Lexie wrote: So they pulled EX instead of TU for your cc? yes lexie I'm guessing they did. ...
841 12
So as you guys know, I was recently approved for the discover walmart card. Today when I got my car...
863 22
Wow just logged on and saw all the responses, knew that this would be an interesting topic. I honest...
135 1
Ok so currently my sapphire balance is 500, over the course of the month I've made some payments to ...
558 13
This is a topic with new unread messages 246 0
Nice thanks for the feedback! So even if I wanted to, I could report upwards of up to 1440 dollars o...
277 3
Is it ok if my cards report like this, as far as a good utilization percentage? Amex Green NPSL: ...
324 10
Bce looks awesome, the other day I stopped at baskin robins to get my twins some ice cream and a gir...
170 0
Gotta be hands down Boa. Put down deposit, use the card responsibly, after 12 months they will unsec...
2630 3
Holy crap tattooed husker was your patrol car gonna crash taking me in lmao
64 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+