Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If I am not mistaking, I think the increase came from the removal of the baddies not the opening of ...
0 512 1
Spoke earlier to a representative, I did not inquire about maybe having the af waived, but she did m...
0 248 1
Ok guys, so should I close this card? It is one of my oldest cards at a year and 19 days, 300 limit ...
0 280 4
25 here. My prime cards: Amex Green, Amex BCE, Chase Sapphire. You can do it bro!!!
0 407 0
Congrats!!! Got mine two days ago, god willing using it tonight for the first time on dinner. Did yo...
0 508 0
@09lexie and Dodfire thanks!!! If I opened 5 new cards, two with amex (EX), one with discover(TU), ...
0 317 0
@NJTurnpike LOL! holy cow congrats! 760 is pretty sweet. I felt the same way when I saw it, being t...
0 323 0
Never knew my fico Experian and today thanks to Amex I got it, along with my beautiful Blue Cash Ev...
0 352 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Not being mean here, but you don't have to create make belief stories for us to like you or fit in, ...
0 1096 4
Thank you everyone for the input! @chris hopefully I'll keep her happy , and there's no need for sho...
0 178 0
I would like to put my wife as an authorized user on my Amex, her credit scores are in the low 600's...
0 230 4
Feels good doesn't it? Keep up the good work you'll be in the 700 club in no time,
0 537 0
  I'm curious about this.  What other Chase cards with no annual fee would you recommend in lieu...
0 364 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4252 1
its an amex thats why lol. When you pull out the green, people look at you differently. Atleast for...
0 468 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 433 0
As you guys know it unsecured from 400 to 700. Because of the cards that I recently got with awesome...
0 478 5
On that note, don't apply! If they closed one of your accounts for being late, I honestly think you ...
0 441 0
thats the spirit! sapphire! sapphire! go for it, i applied with the sapphire only with a boa 700 cl...
0 498 0
Why do you want a freedom if you already have a BCE? That like downgrading from a hot looking girlfr...
0 695 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+