Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 229 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After reading your post im extra happy i got the regular sapphire, guess i wanted it for the metal l...
0 804 16
If so have you enjoyed it? or plan to PC soon? If you have already product changed, after what peri...
0 942 25
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 260 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Got the green the two days later got the BCE, from what ive hear this would be a soft pull since i g...
0 492 1
Lol ehhh what can we do, thought about applying for the preffered after, but why? I'm loving my card...
0 266 1
Thanks! Sapphire, still happy though 5k cli awesome looking card minus the metal and 40000 points lo...
0 272 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 475 0
You already have the it card the Amex it sure to come! And thanks to everyone else, it's been quite ...
0 358 0
You know what I have no clue, who they pulled was too excited to ask. If you ask me, it must have be...
0 348 2
Just looked at a picture of the bcp looks like the older twin of the BCE! Lol
0 388 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 314 0
Lol she must not be a cool principal. Well I don't know if it was my income, may the fact that I wor...
0 532 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 353 3
Thanks!!! Don't know why I was freaking out :) this completes my spree. Planting those seeds now yay
0 600 0
Haha currently a teacher, hitting the garden for 2-3 years hopefully by then ill be a principal maki...
0 645 10
Called tonight and asked if my pending had changed... The rep said yes your approved for 5000!!! Off...
0 661 25
Nice!!!! put 18 bucks on mine today yay!!!
0 432 0
The csp is an awesome looking card, but in my opinion does not compare to Amex, I recall as a kid wa...
0 592 3
God willing I'm expecting my BCE next week, did get my Amex Green today. Something tells me the BCE ...
0 508 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+