Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yea it's definitely up there as far as looks. Everyone knows what it is when they see it :)
0 628 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Came in the mail, and even though some people frown upon it because its a charge, it sure is pretty ...
0 717 27
I got approved yesterday!!! Haha Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, We Rock!
0 850 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats! Wish I could say the same about my 300 cli. They denied me the request and a week later I ...
0 245 1
Lol. At this point I would just like chase to approve this pending app lol ill product change in the...
0 87 0
I agree with hopper. My secure was only 400 bucks and reporting as a secure at that. Utility and pay...
0 360 0
If you say he's at 612 now I believe, in my opinion once the second secure reports with a low utilit...
0 367 0
Keep cap one secure, and open up a boa secure. They help me get 200 points in a year from 500 to 700...
0 650 0
Meet you in the garden, good job! Keep up the good work!!!
0 128 3
Thanks!!! Yea I can only imagine how far those cli's go lol for now happy I got in the door :) pilot...
0 139 1
Believe me I've been calling. All they tell me is that it is still pending and that since the applic...
0 165 5
Chase is delaying this garden trip!!! Like common, I've banked with you guys since I was 18 (now 25)...
0 410 9
Amex Blue Cash Everyday, 2000 Cli! I'm loving April right about now lol. Now I have one of they're r...
0 461 16
she just said in the future, didn't give me a specific time frame. Someone else said 13 months but ...
0 440 0
Application is still pending, I called and asked if I could be considered for the preferred instead...
0 462 10
just called chase, still no decision on the sapphire. They told me at this point I would have to re...
0 307 1
Yea myfico scores. I was kind of surprise too, Amex instantly approved me, so did citi and discover....
0 433 0
So I'm still waiting on the approval lol lets just say though that I do get it, do you guys think it...
0 456 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 149 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow... Stopped reading by the time I got to "judge" god bless you amazing story lol you deserve the ...
0 444 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}