Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Closed on 2/10 at 10 AM!  Funded by 11 AM!  SO glad that the home buying process is over!!!
783 0
Lender told me today that the reason I couldn't get the full credit for the seller's closing costs ...
5570 0
I am in the process of getting an FHA loan financed.  I received my final closing costs yesterday. ...
5593 2
Let us know what happens, please.  Sorry that you've had that experience.  Good Luck!
583 4
I definitely will take the suggestions under advisement.  I DO want to say that I'm neither bitter ...
2025 1
SynnDiesel, I'm honestly not sure if he wants to learn and that's where the stress is coming from f...
2774 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What is the best way to merge finances with someone who's not great (at all) at managing their  fin...
2800 34
Thanks again!  I've just gotten acclimated to being on edge all the time waiting on the next reques...
674 0
Congrats!  Wells Fargo moves really fast.  To anyone who has all their paperwork handy, I definitel...
233 0
Thanks!   I didn't know if I needed to still have my email open all the time, and sleep 2 feet from...
849 1
I think that the way the lenders are operating now, it would be good to get the debt settled.  It w...
1383 0
Closing date is 2/10 and scheduled for 10 AM!  Here's hoping it's a smooth ride for the next 12 day...
626 1
I'm in the process of buying a home; I'm actually a little less than 2 weeks away from closing. Up ...
870 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+