Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Your score will plumment after the dispute comments are removed. My experian dropped by 90 points, ...
0 3255 1
not sure how to pm you but if you search for equifax and dorothy you should find the number. You co...
0 3594 0
Don't know if my score went down or not. I made a payment to a credit card to bring it under 50% of...
0 3608 0
I cannot post the phone number. They won' t let me; but if you searh you will find it here. pm me o...
0 3691 5
Her number is Mod Cut ask for executive comsumer relations. You will be transferred and should get ...
0 3388 0
Yes, SSN, name, accounts, everything. Tell her you want the disputes on your cc removed, that you n...
0 3416 2
All I can say is Dorothy at Equifax is AWESOME! She called me this afternoon and removed all the di...
0 3436 6
Any luck yet? I am in the same boad. Left a message for Dorothy. Haven't heard anything. I'm so str...
0 3449 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I certainly hope she is. I called and left her a detailed message this morning. Apparently you used...
0 6482 22
Hi. What did you LO do? I am currently in the same position. I was able to remove the disputes from...
0 4990 1
There are a few disputes on my accounts. There appears to be a problem with those accounts that sho...
0 6520 0
Very frustrated as of today. Was informed yesterday by my lender that I had to have a 'consumer dis...
0 6540 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}