Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 439 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I dealt with Discover today.  My line was $4K and 13 months old.  Spent about $1K-2.5K a month on i...
0 192 2
killer_queen229 wrote: Movin_on_up wrote: killer_queen229 / Anf_dude - What was the specif...
0 264 0
killer_queen229 / Anf_dude - What was the specific launguge that the mailing used?  Was it as simp...
0 387 2
Ok. Sounds about right. I've been through this process and have had an IRS lien withdrawn and cleane...
0 255 0
Can you clarify who you sent the 12277, et all to? Was it the IRS Lien Withdrawal Unit?
0 274 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2577 4
I'm interested in the LastPass credit monitoring service as well if there is anyone with additional...
0 1701 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4872 4
Final credit update - Chase Freedom approval for $5,000!!   So 3 for 3 in 24 hours...   Discove...
0 249 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 913 3
I got approved tonight for the Discover More with a $4K CL.  EQ 716   My highest before that was ...
0 1081 0
Ok........I'm 2 for 2.   Walmart approval!!!   A CL of...get this...$150.  lol    I called immedi...
0 296 3
Great news!   Discover More...Approval!!!   App'd online with their pre-approval code.   $4000 CL...
0 407 5
That would just be mean.  That said, I'd be happy just looking at that thing every day.   I think...
0 443 6
Haha.    I promise better rates than a CD.    ...not that that's saying much     
0 456 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Youngandcreditwrthy - Thanks for the info.  I really hope that lein is 50 points (I'll be happy wit...
0 461 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 656 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Mustangfrank - Chase seems like a lock to me too and will look into the trifecta down the road.  Th...
0 708 12
Thanks armbenderc, obageegee and zyzzus!   I'll look into the Amex cards including the Fidelity A...
0 917 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+