Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hmm yeah the only info my CU had on their website was that to be 72 months the loan would have to be...
0 137 2
So I have a quick question. I'm look to buy an 07 or 08 Silverado. I want to keep my payments low ar...
0 158 4
Thanks. I can see how the card works out great for you. I spend some at resturaunts and bars but I ...
0 113 0
She does have freedom and we'll use that a little next quarter and the one after that. 
0 218 2
So my gfhas a SW card from chase that we kind of had a big balance on. It was around 5k starting ea...
0 228 3
Hmm that'd help me out a lot. Do y'all think chase would allow it? Me and my gf would transfer a ba...
0 118 1
If any of y'all have a recommendation to pay my mortgage that'd be great.
0 223 1
Tbh I'm not sure if they're still there. Most likely. And to be clear this is my gf. You may have...
0 78 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 226 1
My gf has a two or three year att old collection that's paid and she got a SW card with a 5k startin...
0 228 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 245 0
Yeah I got a home depot for 3k and about two months later got 2k for best buy. I'd give it a shot.
0 360 0
Thanks. She'll call and ask. We're not sure what to do with SW. Probably keep it another year and t...
0 256 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So last August my gf applied for the Chase SW card and surprisingly got a limit of 5k. Her only card...
0 413 10
Thanks for the replies guys. We ended up applying and she got 3k which we're happy with. Right now ...
0 46 0
I recently transfered a balance from my CU card to my NFCU card to take advantage of the 3% interes...
0 78 1
Well we do want this card. I tend to ramble on when I post and I guess my only question was will the...
0 693 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So my gf applied for the Chase SW card and got instant approval for 5k back in september. Her only o...
0 789 12
I worked in QVC customer service for awhile and what usually happens is if you don't get something w...
0 460 3
Chris679 wrote: You are misunderstanding. There does not have to be a zero balance. You only nee...
0 390 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.