Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just a quick question. If I order something online but choose to pick it up in store would it make ...
0 124 1
It does have an anual fee. It's 39 and I don't see the point in paying that. Even if they offered t...
0 177 3
Well I mean can I close the account today and THEN initiate the BT later this week.
0 230 1
I'm actually transferring it over to another CU that has a BT rate thats really low. Here.https://w...
1 261 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I want to close my Cap1 quicksilver because of the crazy APR and I already have a 1.5% cashback car...
1 308 13
Okay so first off here's my cards.   NFCU 6200 of 7500. Just requested CLI yesterday and they gav...
0 221 1
That's awesome. My util is high. My nfcu card is at like 6200 of the 6500, my CU card is 900 of 100...
0 162 1
1200 just seemed low to me. I called them and they gave me the same offer but at 800. I took it be...
0 204 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I applied for the Discover IT card the other day and they needed me to talk them. I did the next da...
0 374 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1337 0
That makes sense but she was just told by the CA that he would send her a PIF letter and she would ...
0 1338 1
Thanks for the info guys. My gf is on the phone with them right now. She's told me twice "go get my...
0 1346 2
So me and my gf are in the middle of trying to buy a house. Well a few days ago a collection popped...
0 1452 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well I called and the rep was a little strange. Not as nice as usual. I asked her and she took a fe...
0 536 0
Yeah from what I've read a paid collection is basically no different than an unpaid. So is PFD just...
0 458 0
So my gf has a collection on her account from ATT. I want pay it as soon as we can. Does it really ...
0 527 4
Just stock up around the holidays so it looks like they're for gifts. :P
0 469 1
I don't care for it. It's so much easier to just swipe a card. Simplicity is what it's all about.
0 860 1
I just got approved just under a month ago. I wonder if I'll get one. I'd like to just cuz it'd be ...
0 1042 2
@webhopper I haven't but I think I'll do that now.   @JonStur I think you're right about Amex. If...
0 154 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}