Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm not sure of my Fico. My FAKO on creditkarma is a 634 which i know doesnt mean much. I got a let...
0 803 3
I'm looking for one more inquiry. I've applied a few times this year every like 2 months so I've ad...
0 946 8
Thanks I did check it out and y'all are right.   @jsucool76 You're right. He'll just wait. The le...
0 334 0
They can't see on your credit report that you now have a mortgage? Rhetorical question but yeah hop...
0 730 1
You'll be good. I got approved last week and got a letter in the mail from yesterday saying they pu...
0 998 0
Yeah I figured it'd have to say something. It almost doesn't matter 'cause I don't plan on applying...
0 458 2
I like to just check it every now and then and I tried to today and it tells me "my offers". It doe...
0 492 6
Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll just have to figure it all out. I wanna close my capital one b...
0 621 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Now that I've got a card with a high limit(5k, 2dn highest is 1k) I'm curious about how to use and ...
0 1053 26
Thanks guys. It's my biggest limit. I plan on using it for everything now instead of my debit card ...
0 302 0
I'm so glad they approved me. I was a little weary since I left my account with a negative balance ...
0 333 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
With those scores, go for it. I just got approved today and my scores would have to be about 100 po...
0 1284 11
Funny thing is I did go down to where I work and walked up to HR only to see they're at an off site...
0 612 0
Yeah in the message it asks for one or the other and not both. So I'm off tomorrow and I'm gonna ge...
0 656 0
Well I got a letter from them today. I'm looking for my pay stubs and am trying to print them off o...
0 737 5
I have two late payments with Citi from over two years ago and was curious about if there is a chan...
0 332 0
Credit is so weird. I got a CU card and a citi forward card within a week of my 18th bday. That was...
0 364 0
Thanks for being honest LS2982. haha    And Repo-ed I actually checked there right before I poste...
0 684 0
Awhile back I went negative in my Nfcu account and when i logged back into my account a few days la...
0 714 8
Well my first 2 cards I ever had I opened within a week of my 18th birthday. One from Security Serv...
0 228 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+