Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Funny thing is I did go down to where I work and walked up to HR only to see they're at an off site...
0 634 0
Yeah in the message it asks for one or the other and not both. So I'm off tomorrow and I'm gonna ge...
0 678 0
Well I got a letter from them today. I'm looking for my pay stubs and am trying to print them off o...
0 759 5
I have two late payments with Citi from over two years ago and was curious about if there is a chan...
0 345 0
Credit is so weird. I got a CU card and a citi forward card within a week of my 18th bday. That was...
0 368 0
Thanks for being honest LS2982. haha    And Repo-ed I actually checked there right before I poste...
0 688 0
Awhile back I went negative in my Nfcu account and when i logged back into my account a few days la...
0 718 8
Well my first 2 cards I ever had I opened within a week of my 18th birthday. One from Security Serv...
0 229 0
oh god. I wanna apply tonight. I gotta figure out the status of my account. Cuz I haven't used it i...
0 626 1
Man I wish I would have stuck with nfcu. My account is still open. Maybe I'll start using it a litt...
0 419 0
I just applied for this card about a week ago because I'm planning a trip to San Diego for my 21st....
0 438 0
Yeah. I figured. Thanks. I plan on asking my uncle to put me as an AU on one of his account when I ...
0 275 0
I've read a lot about the subject but I'm still unsure about this. I have a card that's about 4 mon...
0 283 5
I have a question because I'm sure that I understand but not totally. So if there was no balance to...
0 456 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
It's been awhile since I've seen 0% and I'm not proud but when my util was like 35-40 or so, which ...
0 5756 0
Same here. But I guess I got the smallest CLI. 300 to 500 after 5 months. I'm hoping it'll go up ag...
0 3898 0
Oh and I meant to say congrats on graduating. What're you getting your degree in doctor? :P
0 1056 0
A co-signer would be the best. My gfs credit isn't all that good. I'd say low 600's and her mom co-...
0 1057 1
Thanks for the advice. I have gotten OD fees but it's been so long. I just feel like I would apprec...
0 85 0
CreditScholar wrote: Two questions:   1. What's your credit profile like?   2. What's your ...
0 542 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}