Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Cool. That's good to know. I'll have 10 inquires after next Tuesday and one will be at a year mark ...
0 554 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So I really want one. Really don't know why but I do. I guess it's a status thing or something. It...
0 569 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
FrugalRican thanks for the advice. I've noticed how the little things add up. Me and my gf haven't ...
0 246 1
Oh and yeah I do plan on trying to get the car in my name. The bank the car is financed through suc...
0 561 5
Thanks for all the advice. I've thought about getting a new job trust me. I have like 6 different p...
0 562 0
Glad you brought this up. Ive been curious about care credit.
0 1143 0
Yeah I would not want to put a late payment on my gfs moms credit. She's the kind of lady that gets...
0 1101 3
Thanks for the info. I was just curious because I have three cards im paying the balances off on. T...
0 268 0
When pulling your credit report do they look at your overall util or individually by card? Whenever...
0 345 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just bought a car. Well...I make the payments and made the down payment but it's under my gfs mom...
0 1176 21
Well with inquires I have 11 but 2 come off by mid march. So my oldest will ended being from June w...
0 2553 0
That would be cool. Thanks.    I always have problems with talking to people on the phone. Just b...
0 2614 4
I plan on trying it sometime.  What usually shows up is my high util and my late payment pasy 60 d...
0 2621 8
Well I knew which one. But it would be pretty ridiculous if it was a score that I wasn't even able ...
0 339 0
Anybody ever applied for a card and been told the score they pulled was different from what you kno...
0 381 4
Thanks everybody. I'll do that. I'll probably call them back once my CLI shows on my report to hel...
0 161 0
It just seems strange to me. I have a late payment from about a year and a half ago. It's hard to i...
0 531 1
Thanks that worked. I'm really surprised that I applied when i did. My score was 610. Would anybod...
0 563 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I wasn't sure how to title this. I applied for the amex zync on 11/30/11 and was curious about thei...
0 632 11
Why would you threaten bodily harm? That's just ridiculously rude.
0 366 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}