Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
When pulling your credit report do they look at your overall util or individually by card? Whenever...
342 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just bought a car. Well...I make the payments and made the down payment but it's under my gfs mom...
1003 21
Well with inquires I have 11 but 2 come off by mid march. So my oldest will ended being from June w...
2279 0
That would be cool. Thanks.    I always have problems with talking to people on the phone. Just b...
2340 4
I plan on trying it sometime.  What usually shows up is my high util and my late payment pasy 60 d...
2347 8
Well I knew which one. But it would be pretty ridiculous if it was a score that I wasn't even able ...
336 0
Anybody ever applied for a card and been told the score they pulled was different from what you kno...
378 4
Thanks everybody. I'll do that. I'll probably call them back once my CLI shows on my report to hel...
159 0
It just seems strange to me. I have a late payment from about a year and a half ago. It's hard to i...
525 1
Thanks that worked. I'm really surprised that I applied when i did. My score was 610. Would anybod...
557 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I wasn't sure how to title this. I applied for the amex zync on 11/30/11 and was curious about thei...
626 11
Why would you threaten bodily harm? That's just ridiculously rude.
360 1
Called my bank today and they approved to up my limit to 1K. Pretty happy. Wish I would have asked ...
438 0
I've a lot of inquiries recently. Mostly because I was trying to buy a car. I did buy one but it di...
303 3
Yeah. I can see where relationships would matter and it would be better to start there to start wit...
499 0
Well I sure do wish i knew this when I applied for Zync a couple months ago.
1735 0
  ptr2593 wrote:     Probably has nothing to do with your age or your income.   When I was...
506 1
Well I was curious about Amex. I applied for a Zync card a few months ago. It's probably way too fa...
417 1
What's everyones experience with backdoor number? Is it sort of 50/50. In the sticky it seemed lik...
546 8
Yeah I've been reading about how Capital one won't do that sort of thing. I've never a fan of secur...
971 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+