Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Oh, and we did get our appraisal back today as well, it was $2k above what we are paying. :)
1420 0
Thank you for the input and info! I spoke with my loan officer's assistant (well, not sure that is h...
1421 0
Our pest inspection was just emailed. It states there are "visible exit holes by garage window, pres...
1504 4
Oh, and the proposed mortgage is actually the full piti payment.
604 1
We are pre-approved for a VA loan and are waiting to hear backabout an offer we put in today. I'm o...
607 2
Thank you for your response. :) Okay, so this soft spot would not be a deal killer? It would just h...
2902 1
We just submitted an offer on a home today. This is our first home and I am on pins and needles!! N...
2912 5
After five years of working towards home ownership, I just got off the phone with our loan officer....
540 5
Thank you, namvet, for the quick response! :) When you say it will take longer to get the contract ...
654 1
Well, the title sums it up. lol. We are approved for a VA loan. We found a home that we love and it...
673 6
Thanks for your response, K_J!   We actually spoke with a VA loan officer after I posted this and...
296 0
Oh, and if it matters, we have been using our current credit union for all of our banking for two y...
502 0
We are currently renting and the home we rent is on the market. We intend to pay off some debts and...
506 3
Thanks for the reply. Yes, the debt is considered paid and I guess if necessary, we could get somet...
268 0
My husband I are gearing up to get approved for a mortgage in about a year. Here are our stats:   ...
287 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+