Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you!    I saw in your signature that you don't have any tradelines. Personally, I would rec...
383 1
Hey All!    I guess its been about forever since I've visited but had some great luck this evenin...
412 5
Hmm. Tough decisions. I might just let mine age since it basically did its job, and helped me build...
690 3
OwNt wrote: Barclays is inquiry and new account sensitive. If you combine low scores, risky beh...
1949 1
JonStur wrote: Yep, another Barclays horror story... So for the usual suspects that chime in on...
3691 0
I haven't apped a lot. I apped just enough to get the cards I wanted. Which apparently they just co...
3779 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I started in January of 2012 with an Apple financing card. I spent a boat load on it, mainly car...
3793 49
Turns out that Target sold their credit portfolio to TD bank whch now holds the power to underwrite...
788 1
This is something that I'm not necessarily complaining about, but find interesting as it has happen...
218 0
Aspireto850 wrote: Barclays Back Visa and Amex Plat or JPMorgan signature You are kidding a...
429 7
As far as the credit line, I was approved for $1,000 at %15.24 or whatever the interest is on it. I...
625 0
LS2982 wrote: Sorry to hear :( What did your file look like? Its good, but apparently not ...
632 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1595 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 532 0
TWMAZ wrote: So, should I continue charging on this card? I have three packs on it, or should I...
798 11
maiden_girl wrote: "Further processing needed" doesn't always mean a denial. Call the app statu...
1241 3
I'm sort of sad to see it go, just because I know that it enabled a lot of younger people with shor...
1178 2
Sustink wrote:   Awesome. I will call them to see if I can get in on this. I have the No AF AMEX...
1255 0
My Surpass actaully came with Priority pass. They also waived the $75 AF on the card for the first ...
1300 12
cardslayer wrote: Actually, nothing but the Zync is gone. The MB Plat Charge was never in their...
594 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+