Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just closed with veterans united on 10/26 (see my detailed posts). I'm surprised at pp because wh...
610 0
I had to show a cancelled check and have a gift letter for $300. He'll I had to show cancelled check...
592 0
Do you have access to myarmyportal.com or whatever branch's system u are in? U should be able to pri...
2188 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 1390 0
It's just like having a baby. Once u hear cleared to close, u forget about all the stress and tears....
981 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 970 1
Not sure about basilatkinson, but mine took 2 1/2 months because of my tax issue
971 2
So my journey is done. I have the keys and I am officially a homeowner. Closing would have been les...
991 2
I couldn't edit my reply, but both state and federal
1046 3
Both. I had to show the returns and the W2s.  I justhad a son and thought they wanted him too by th...
1048 4
So the roller coaster of this week. Monday LO said the foundation inspectionscone by seller was inc...
981 6
Congrats!!! Glad you held on.  The house is beautiful.
742 0
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.  Still going through the journey.  A few issues that were my fa...
1036 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 649 0
Loan officer has me nervous. I had overdrafts on my acct in August while I was on maternity leave a...
1266 9
Congrats cinadoll. Pray I can be with u soon I found out how to post pics. I love the kitchen!!  ...
1063 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 301 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Had the inspection thisweekend. There are termites, a rotted tree in the front yard and some electr...
1353 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 761 0
How long has this process taken for u? Why didn't loan officer advise you about disputes prior? I h...
1003 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+