Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
He said my score is fine, it's just my low credit limit. I have a Chase Freedom at $1000 and a Capi...
0 472 1
Hi everyone,   I recently bought a car and got really bad interest rate at 4.9%. The finance guy ...
0 506 8
I actually started with a Capital One Journey card. Never had a secured CC. I had a couple of negat...
0 117 0
At the time, it was just so I can get "in" with AmEx. I was supposed to close the now defunct ZYNC ...
0 450 2
Seriously! I got much better cards now, I literally have no use for my Capital One card except to h...
0 911 0
Despite the low AF, is there really any reason to keep the Zync? Because I am thinking about cuttin...
0 183 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It will be an HP, unless you need the CLI.. it isn't worth it, in my opinion.   I got an auto CLI...
0 243 0
I only have one card with Cap1, and I am not really fond of them either. I will probably still keep...
0 379 1
What do you guys think? I really think I should close out the Zync since the rewards from using it....
0 193 1
Congratulations! I now look up to you, because at some point in my life I want that card also! 
0 760 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I don't want to burst your bubble here.   Chase only pulls one CRA, that means you have 20 inquir...
0 3248 12
Congratulations! It's not the best rotation for this quarter, but it's still one of the best cards ...
0 551 0
It might, it might not. But since you're pushing more than your limit every month you use that as a...
0 749 0
Chase Freedom is definitely a strong contender in terms of all around use, especially with a Chase ...
0 879 6
LS2982 wrote: I definitely would not app for Chase. They are going to want 1 year of good histo...
0 131 0
I see no reason to go back to Cap1 once you have closed them, there are much better options out the...
0 137 0
Yeah having a $500 limit really sucks if that's going to be your primary card, and if you have a Ch...
0 777 0
That is very, very odd considering how recently we've been seeing people approved for the Freedom w...
0 562 3
I am enrolled in auto pay for all of my credit cards and all of my bills, but I don't fully trust i...
0 1015 0
Congratulations!   It is a really good card to have, it's by far better than both of my other car...
0 1166 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}