Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Was just updated yesterday by a EQ score watch update.   My previous alert last month was a 693 (...
421 3
newmom24 wrote: How long has it been for you? I know it looks terrible to have open negatives, s...
125 1
newmom24 wrote: It's reporting as a repossession 90+ days late (25 times) as of April 2014. DOLA...
187 0
MyFico just notifed me that I had a bump in my TU score from 695 to 711   CAN.NOT.WAIT! For this ...
107 1
Just received a text from "MyFico" advising me to Log in via a link embedded in the text, due to sus...
222 0
Costco will only accept Amex and debit cards.   Sams Club will only accept Discover and debit car...
472 1
I had 21 up until this past January.   My scores went up with each one, too.   I just app, get ...
464 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 365 0
It's really impossible to know.  Both Discover and MyFico are true FICO scores.   Banks may pull ...
181 1
My repo is finally set to fall off this Decemeber.   Can't believe it's been 7 years already - wh...
65 0
This is the beginning of the 7th year based on MY DoFD.   If you ask the CRAs, they show between ...
73 0
RobertEG wrote: You can never be totally safe if you have unpaid, delinquent debt unless it is ...
216 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 102 0
So I used a soon to expire power pull from here, and found that MyFico reports that my most recent ...
108 2
Makes me thankful to have a successful 2 browser method with Amex in January.   BCE and Green Car...
166 0
I feel a bit safer with each passing day, that turns into an entire year.   That being said, I wo...
385 1
I use Mint (to track networth) in conjuntion with "You Need a Budget" aka YNAB (since it's horrible...
353 3
I have several checking and 2-3 savings.   The main savings account I use (Amex Personal Savings)...
500 4
guiness56 wrote: I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what that says.    They dig for things to s...
49 0
I had great results through my first rebuild years ago via Lexington.   I would very much reccome...
547 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+