Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 133 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Not true. I have several and my EQ Fico  score is in the upper 700's.
0 285 1
Don't get exasperated yet. Short sales can take up to one year to close. Yes, the mortagee(s) perfo...
0 150 0
Congrats. When your last charge off falls off you will be rebucketed and may see a major move depen...
0 402 0
I agree, do not rock the boat. It could hurt you worse than you think!  
0 144 0
You can also go to your local bank and get a secured loan against a savings account or cd. The spre...
0 499 2
With your credit cards maxed out, they are seeing "RED" danger, danger, danger. You will need to ge...
0 532 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 202 0
We had our loan sent to underwriting yesterday. Our loan company requires 20 percent or more down t...
0 386 0
Yes, they need to validate your idenitity for Homeland Security. My wife and I entered a dealership...
0 309 4
I completed a PC change with Capitol One over a year ago. Old history, start date, etc. transferred...
0 276 0
+1. When I lost recently lost a cc, It was closed and a replacement card issued. My old and new acc...
0 305 0
Do not close any of your accounts. Use the snowball effect. Pay everything on time and apply all ext...
0 265 1
I have one account with a few  30 day lates that fall off in 2016 and a sixty that falls off in the...
0 232 1
There are about 69 different fico scoring formulas. Generally speaking when purchasing an auto, the...
0 351 0
Remember. Pay early and in full. Patience, and time will take care of the rest!. My next two goals ...
0 365 2
I belive it is the name for Equifax Fico 08 scores. PenFed now provides the score as a customer per...
0 399 4
I was just offered a cli from PEN FED while conversing with an agent on another matter. They sugges...
0 454 6
Here is another thought. As stated by the prior poster, IF you can get a larger return on your mone...
0 261 7
Yes, correct. Unless when you took out the loan is was like a line of credit, you can not usually c...
0 284 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}