Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Nice! I recently did the same thing after discovering I had an AT&T collection acct. with the help o...
0 5340 0
This is great news! I've been keeping a close eye on this, thanks for sharing
0 18407 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 508 0
Roberteg, should I go ahead pay in full now and gw AT&T or eos later?
0 530 2
Thanks, I'll pay AT&T and good will eos, do you have an email address that I could send to? Thanks s...
0 540 0
Some updated info so you guys can help me better, AT&T allows me to pay them in full. Now issue is, ...
0 561 3
So i have been trying so hard to rebuild my credit and have been pretty succesful at reduce my UTI ...
0 570 9
I think my accts are what killed her score, the difference between her TU and EQ are the new accts. ...
0 228 1
We calculated before I added her on, uti is at 24%, even less now as we just rushed to pay all of th...
0 586 2
modernsurrender wrote: How old are the 5 accounts that you added her onto as an AU?  How old ar...
0 590 0
Her march scores for TU is 603, EQ is 587. April scores TU is 512, EQ is 587.
0 608 4
just to update everyone,  my plum finally came in, HR sorted everything out, now the HR manager ask...
0 481 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 429 0
Once again my iPad is messing things up and not let me space my paragraphs, I apologize!
0 434 0
I thought this might be helpful for members who are looking to app for this card. I know I have been...
0 439 3
BallaOnnaBudget wrote: I just want to thank everyone on the forum for their posts. Today i was a...
0 989 0
RockinRay wrote: Sorry it did not work out as you had hoped.   Give it some time, maybe 6 mon...
0 794 0
-Cain- wrote: Congrats. Macy's lured me in last week too. 😄 you got a good credit line? do t...
0 665 1
just got paperwork from irs today stating that i owe them money (1500) from the amount of debt canc...
0 292 3
was at the mall today looking to buy birthday present for my girl and went for it after checking my...
0 678 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+