Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
thanks everyone, so HR called and said that amex realized the problem, theyll review the applicatio...
556 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
thank you all! very embarrassing situation so far!
1134 11
company is a natiional company with 100 million dollars in sale annually, im sure there are no badd...
1155 14
as you all know, i recetly was approved for a zync and expecting a plum/platinum from my employer. ...
1183 18
LS2982 wrote: doddo72 wrote: I hored them today because I can't handle the stress of dealin...
2222 2
pizzadude wrote: Itsrx1 wrote:   At least it was a soft pull......And you get a EX FICO eac...
227 2
ive checked the approval paperwork and fico score is no where to be found. i have more history, mor...
539 1
hello myfico friends! first of, i want to thank you all of you and this forum for educating me rega...
561 4
pizzadude Community Leader Valued Contributor Posts: 3,339 Registered: 01-28-2010 Re: No love...
539 5
so i finally got a call from the VP of credit services, she declined me due to my 6 years old colle...
891 3
Nordstrom customer service is top notch, they have a customer for life from me regardless of the out...
936 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 434 4
I sure do hope so, I signed up for connect pack and pay my cell phone, directtv and Internet bills t...
514 5
I applied for a gecrb card and was denied with the given score
337 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1011 0
I have about 4 trade lines on each of my cr that's categorized under bad debts/collections/paid afte...
124 1
Mumford1310 wrote: Nordstrom's is a great company.  Yesterday, I spoke with Lori, the VP of Cre...
1935 3
logan_720 wrote: iPad's are picky about myFico. But you can go back and edit your story so that...
2054 6
Man I tried 4 times fixing the MSG and it won't work, iPad is causing this, won't get on computer un...
2063 1
I called her and left a MSG, hopefully my result will be the same as halos24! Mods will you help sep...
2097 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+