Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So I took the plunge after reading halos24 post and applied for Nordstrom store card this morning, ...
0 2267 17
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
halo, i just sent mr nordstrom himself an email too, i used yours to get idea on what i should writ...
0 1079 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
great! my Tu04 score is 48 points higher than Tu98 score
0 405 3
halos24 wrote: Is that EQ score from my fico or somewhere else?  How soon will some of the inqu...
0 1095 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 414 6
ctb89 wrote: Itsrx1 wrote: poops wrote: Does anyone know which version of TU ('98, '04,...
0 267 0
Walt_K wrote: Without seeing the information on the letters my guess would be that the differen...
0 361 1
poops wrote: Does anyone know which version of TU ('98, '04, '08...) GE Money Bank pulls?   R...
0 282 2
halos24 wrote: Itsrx1 wrote: halos24 wrote: I recently was approved for Nordstrom card ...
0 1106 3
i actually pulled equuifax yesterday a week after applying for discover and receiving denial letter...
0 382 0
halos24 wrote: I recently was approved for Nordstrom card via a recon just last week, but I fou...
0 1452 5
If I'm not mistaken (letters are at home) 300-850
0 444 4
Hi all, I went a mini app spree recently and now starting to receive denied letters. For creditors (...
0 458 6
I've had 4 inquiries last 2 months and my scores haven't decreased at all, equifax and experian actu...
0 1091 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
MBOhio2 wrote: FINAL UPDATE!!!!!   First of all, I am so very sorry for keeping you guys hang...
0 1028 9
theagent26 wrote: I was approved for the Zync last month with the scores in my sig. I have some...
0 1040 6
they pulled TU in texas, well, at least for me, just heads up in case anyone wants to apply there? ...
0 217 2
LS2982 wrote: I was at EX FICO 700, 2 baddies (6yr old paid tax lien, 3 30 day lates on paid off...
0 1064 1
LS2982 wrote: laracing wrote: My card arrived today - no pre set spending limit.  Love havi...
0 210 0
what do you all think of my overall amount of inquiries? normal? too many? im heading into the gard...
0 248 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}