Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
What happens if there is no mortgage or auto loan, only student loans and credit cards
0 1411 1
Where does your pre approval show up. I fine mine looking at auto circle, it shows preapproval then ...
0 1201 2
Something is not right, did they use auto enhanced?
0 3606 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3661 0
DCU is a conservative lending institution through my research. High utilization = denial Pryramidi...
0 319 0
What does DCU pull for membership and loans?
0 1233 1
How do I estimate closing cost. I already closed on my lot, and purchased it. I paid title insuranc...
0 737 2
I have used personal checks, I hope that is not a problem. I have a USAA (main) bank account that ha...
0 467 0
It won't report. CRA's illegally pay for someone to pull all records, then it's posted on your CR. ...
0 610 0
Why would paying start new activity and reporting? 7 years is 7 years. If you were in New York it's...
0 616 3
Earnest deposit; what paper trail do I need when I close? I have given 5 checks to my builder (non ...
0 531 2
I thought I read this on the forum, that 15 year mortgage is easier to qualify for. Is this true?
0 662 2
The builder doesn't have anything to do with who I choose to finance with. I can choose anyone I wa...
0 358 0
i had those on my credit report after doing the same thing and my scort dropped significantly. I ha...
0 194 0
Alright, I will start here and I know there are some very knowledgeable people here in this forums ...
0 448 2
MarineVietVet wrote: Student_Loans_Kill wrote:     Horrible advise. I must say I've...
0 856 1
llecs wrote: I don't know the specifics of the loan, but on a FICO standpoint, there might not ...
0 2467 3
score is not everything...FHA is more derog forgiving? My Tu has 26 derogs, EQ has 20, and EX has 40...
0 377 3
webhopper wrote: Whygohome wrote: Let's say I wanted to buy a house that is 310k but the FH...
0 384 5
203bravo wrote: Dallas may answer this better - but it is my understanding that you neecd the 3...
0 711 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}