Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Lois5669 wrote: Just go to the BBB. They are not going to act right.   To file a complaint, g...
0 635 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 329 1
RW771 wrote: Lois5669 wrote: You don't have to have a military affiliation to use USAA's cr...
0 756 2
Lois5669 wrote: freshstart2012 wrote: Lois,   This was the first time we ever heard of Re...
0 695 3
Ok, Resurgent is really confusing me.  All I'm trying to do is PFD with them.   After my first PF...
0 698 0
Yay!! Got a call from Crescent Bank finally and they are removing my DH's handful of 30 day late pay...
0 170 1
Just got another alert but when I checked there wasn't anything again.
0 538 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 764 1
Sounds good to me.  I add this part to my GW letters in an attempt to avoid having them say that th...
0 483 0
MrChairman wrote: OP, I just read through this thread, correct me if I'm wrong, Cap1 just delet...
0 1913 0
tinkytoo wrote: I have had this happen to me twice. I was so excited then sadly disappointed. ...
0 603 3
Hey guys,   I have been reading a lot about CD personal loans.  I'm thinking about having my DH o...
0 190 2
I got a new credit alert from myfico on my phone today but when I checked online there was nothing ...
0 614 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 962 2
proudnavymom wrote: freshstart2012 wrote: Thanks guys!  Super excited.  I definitely have a...
0 963 4
Lois,   This was the first time we ever heard of Resurgent.  I'm not sure if we heard from them a...
0 750 6
It's showing as disputed on the CR.    Does this mean that I cannot continue with my PFD attemp...
0 756 0
My DH has one medical CA on his report.  I called the OC today to see if I could just PIF and have ...
0 126 1
I'm trying to do a PFD with Applied.  Unfortunately the one I mailed came back undeliverable.  If a...
0 343 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks guys!  Super excited.  I definitely have a boost to keep going now   annielorie, they a...
0 2030 22

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+