Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The reason for decline is "lack of or insufficient duration of a relationship with Wells Fargo" A...
0 929 4
B335is wrote: Jumpinjax who did they hard pull?  I'm sorry they denied you.  A lot of people ge...
0 914 1
bostonte wrote: Interesting. I also applied and when I called in today I was told the applicatio...
0 931 0
grinlikechelsea wrote: jumpinjax wrote: ficobgtx wrote: jumpinjax wrote: ficobgtx...
0 966 1
FocusKato wrote: Hello,   I was wondering if any of you could recomend a good credit card for...
0 326 4
ficobgtx wrote: jumpinjax wrote: ficobgtx wrote: Didn't realize they had a world versio...
0 1172 3
ficobgtx wrote: Didn't realize they had a world version that is black:   https://www.wellsfar...
0 1095 5
I did not get an answer - this is what I got:   United MileagePlus® Club Card   Thank you...
0 573 4
OCCU removed TL from experian and equifax, transunion will probably be removed with an update soon ...
0 613 0
My account was closed last week.  The account now reflects closed on Experian as paid/never late, a...
0 450 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Occu is going to remove the inquiry from cr, as per csr. They sent out a letter yesterday to explain...
0 540 42
I had this card, never used, opened in December. I called Customer Service and they stated the same ...
0 695 1
gdale6 wrote: Received my first statement today had purchases of $775 and only earned $6.78 in ...
0 1014 0
sagehet wrote: Was told this week they have no idea when the "investigation" will be complete. T...
0 1077 0
charleeislegend wrote: So on around December, i applied for the travelocity amex. The reason I ...
0 350 3
GTT wrote: I thought I would stop apps but I will have a lot of rental expense so I decided to ...
0 263 1
Strepthroat wrote: Anyone else have trouble logging into their accounts?  I haven't been abel t...
0 172 1
sagehet wrote: The locking and unlocking of accounts sometimes multiple times is bizarre. Also n...
0 434 0
sagehet wrote: I may agree on this being definitively tied at least to the card numbers...how e...
0 462 6
FixMyCredit1992 wrote: Well from what I read, it costs an average of $5.16 to have a card repla...
0 564 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.