Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The reason for decline is "lack of or insufficient duration of a relationship with Wells Fargo" A...
605 4
B335is wrote: Jumpinjax who did they hard pull?  I'm sorry they denied you.  A lot of people ge...
593 1
bostonte wrote: Interesting. I also applied and when I called in today I was told the applicatio...
610 0
grinlikechelsea wrote: jumpinjax wrote: ficobgtx wrote: jumpinjax wrote: ficobgtx...
645 1
FocusKato wrote: Hello,   I was wondering if any of you could recomend a good credit card for...
167 4
ficobgtx wrote: jumpinjax wrote: ficobgtx wrote: Didn't realize they had a world versio...
810 3
ficobgtx wrote: Didn't realize they had a world version that is black:   https://www.wellsfar...
722 5
I did not get an answer - this is what I got:   United MileagePlus® Club Card   Thank you...
526 4
OCCU removed TL from experian and equifax, transunion will probably be removed with an update soon ...
525 0
My account was closed last week.  The account now reflects closed on Experian as paid/never late, a...
397 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Occu is going to remove the inquiry from cr, as per csr. They sent out a letter yesterday to explain...
517 42
I had this card, never used, opened in December. I called Customer Service and they stated the same ...
548 1
gdale6 wrote: Received my first statement today had purchases of $775 and only earned $6.78 in ...
973 0
sagehet wrote: Was told this week they have no idea when the "investigation" will be complete. T...
1043 0
charleeislegend wrote: So on around December, i applied for the travelocity amex. The reason I ...
285 3
GTT wrote: I thought I would stop apps but I will have a lot of rental expense so I decided to ...
234 1
Strepthroat wrote: Anyone else have trouble logging into their accounts?  I haven't been abel t...
148 1
sagehet wrote: The locking and unlocking of accounts sometimes multiple times is bizarre. Also n...
411 0
sagehet wrote: I may agree on this being definitively tied at least to the card numbers...how e...
439 6
FixMyCredit1992 wrote: Well from what I read, it costs an average of $5.16 to have a card repla...
541 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+