Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We bought a house in a Chicago north suburb back in May. The asking price for $173,000. We offered ...
0 258 0
fishbjc wrote: Yep...b/c I'm a female.  I took my teenage son car shopping.  The salesman told ...
0 248 0
In illinios law said that the tenent must give the landlord at least 30 days notice in writing othe...
0 170 0
You may want to change the lock as soon as you moved in... LOL   
0 199 0
My specifically said to break the lease we must pay 2 months rent plus paying back any move-in ince...
0 511 1
ESA2012 wrote: we closed! didnt think it was possible with my past credit issues but we did it....
0 510 0
I closed last Friday at 1:30pm. As far as I know, all docs were sent to the title company toward th...
0 261 0
Thanks all. Now I'm dealing with home improvement related migraines.  Grrr...it never ends!
0 351 0
Yes, that is very true. I been dealing with a migraine for weeks before closing. All of the sudden ...
0 418 3
It took 4 hours for us to close last Friday. They have my marital status wrong. Mistake was caught ...
0 480 5
5 hours till the final walk thru and 6 hours before the closing..... Getting anxious
0 286 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 288 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 299 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 271 0
raisinitup wrote: In-A-Limbo wrote: We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the s...
0 398 5
Mike_B03 wrote: In-A-Limbo wrote: Our house is $168k with 4% down. We didn't ask the seller...
0 291 0
Our house is $168k with 4% down. We didn't ask the seller for any closing cost but we did take lend...
0 445 2
We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the stress to certain level. I don't think the st...
0 446 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We are closing in 26 hours. Nervous wreck and migraines. Just want to get it over with....
0 507 11
I do agree that this UW is somewhat picky. But from his or her prospective, any insufficient fund t...
0 312 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}