Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Walt_K wrote: CSP plus Freedom is worth it for being able to transfer to United, Hyatt, etc. ev...
402 0
Just use the card as you normally would.  If you naturally run into a declined charge, then pay off...
1054 2
For anyone else who may want one, Chase will issue a plastic Sapphire Preferred card upon request. ...
791 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 1018 2
You may be able to get those credit limit increases, but they certainly aren't guaranteed.
557 0
I wouldn't comply with an F/R either, good decision.
1168 2
Yeah, I can't see Amex devaluing MR points across the board in a meaningful way.  I mean, the only ...
690 0
I can only speak for myself here, but I had no problems with lenders exceeding my existing lines.  ...
942 3
Freedom World Elite MC seems highly unlikely to me.  I've heard the Sapphire is never even offered ...
1407 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 605 0
That is the standard pay over time limit.  The letter and changes are really just clarifying that A...
798 1
I remember getting a pre-approved message from Walmart when buying something once, I didn't accept,...
4478 0
If it were me, I think I would reject the offer than reapply for the CSP after 12 months have past....
1070 5
I really don't think it's proper for cashiers to make any comments about the customer's credit card...
3354 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 851 0
I tend to think of subprime cards as cards that aren't ends in themselves, but are a means to the e...
623 0
jsucool76 wrote: armbenderc wrote: I definately agreed with you. However, reading on this f...
598 1
A mortgage is secured debt, whereas a credit card is unsecured; getting one doesn't mean you can ge...
870 0
That's impressive, congrats!  Makes me wonder if I should have tried something like that instead of...
1117 0
Jlu wrote: For everyone saying FP, CreditOne etc I think the OP was asking what the worst PRIME...
837 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+