Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If you have less than 6 months credit history you'll probably need to wait it out. Once you hit 6 mo...
0 470 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 696 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Can some please pm me the cap1 executive office phone number and/or email?? Thanks!!
0 1030 11
Anyone with a DCU visa know if there is a way to request a CLI online?
0 412 1
I've just received a pre-approval from creditone for a platinum visa $1500 CL. It obviously has a hi...
0 720 11
Ok good news folks. I just came into some sweet money so I'll be able to pay all of my cards down co...
0 872 1
That's what I always thought as well but this looked to be in a different section of my report all t...
0 950 2
After completely cleaning up my credit and getting some new credit and an auto loan, I had some "pot...
0 1047 12
It was 120+ days late and listed as closed. The score I got was from the Experian website and was t...
0 325 1
SUCCESS!!   Just received my dispute results from Experian. DELETED!!    My score jumped almost...
0 342 3
Ok thanks. Just disputed through Equifax. I'll let everyone know how it works out.
0 415 0
I have a 120+ day late payment from a former HSBC card on my credit report from about 4 years ago. ...
0 454 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow. Nice!   I also have some late payments from HSBC. What is a GW letter?
0 381 2
Hey great story man.   Can you explain a little more what happened with Barclay? What was the num...
0 1160 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 779 0
I've heard of creditors changing dates on credit reports to keep it on for longer. My report has th...
0 785 2
Great, thanks to you both. I'll get those letters ready!
0 432 0
I have three collection items that are due to be removed between now and April (depending in which ...
0 492 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}